Revision Desert Goggle , eyes protection
– One-piece, optical grade polycarbonate lens shields eyes from
– High performance OcuMax®
Plus coating protects against fogging and scratching.
Top & lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow. Filtration media prevents small particle entry
– Widest field-of-view to enhance war fighting capabilities
– Superior anti-scratch hard coating; designed for use in extreme climatic conditions. Resists a wide variety of chemicals
COMFORT & FIT
– Lightweight and comfortable, the Desert Locust is ideal for both tactical operations and extended-use missions. Pliable frame material and strapping system seals the face while maximizing facial comfort.
– Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, binoculars and night vision systems.
– Adjustable strapping system fits over the helmet, or on head under hat
– 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays. Optically correct
lenses can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions
– U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List: Foliage Green: NSN 4240-01-547-6218 Black: NSN 4240-01-547-6227 Tan 499: NSN 4240-01-592-8619
– U.S. Navy, Naval Air Systems Command: Safe for Use Certification: Foliage Green: NSN 4240-01-547-6218 Black: NSN 4240-01-547-6227
– Optional Rx insert is also compatible with Revision Sawfly ® Spectacle
and StingerHawk ®
Spectacle. Revision offers Rx Carrier fulfillment services in the U.S.